The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail to make it last for seasons. Available in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look!
The French Rose is a subtle vintage pink. Think dried rose pedals and faded French linen. This is the first colour launched at Petites Pommes, as a result of their wish to change the pool game from generic strong-coloured sea animals to timeless beautiful floats. The French Rose is beautifully combined with a range of colours, from white, neutrals and browns to blue, green and yellow.
Good to know:
- Suitable from ages 3-6
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- Delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use.
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- Made of durable 0.25mm PVC.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.